Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) will conclude the online registrations for recruitment to the post of Patwari/ Lekhpal 2022 today, November 10. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the vacancies on the official website psc.uk.gov.in.
The UKPSC recruitment drive aims to fill up a total of 563 vacancies, of which 391 vacancies are for the post of Patwari and 172 for the post of Lekhpal.
Age Limit: The minimum age for both posts is 21 years, whereas the upper age limit for the post of Patwari and Lekhpal is 28 years and 35 years.
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree from a recognised Universed.
Steps to apply for UKPSC Patwari/Lekhpal recruitment 2022:
- Visit the official website psc.uk.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on “Revenue Sub Inspector (Patwari/Lekhpal) Exam-2022: Advertisement and Syllabus (Recruitment)”
- Click on the application link
- Fill in the details, upload the required documents and submit the form
- Take a printout for future reference
For more details, candidates are advised to visit the official website here.