Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) has invited online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to various posts of Teachers. Interested candidates can apply for the vacancies on the official website awesindia.com till January 28, 2022.
The written test is scheduled to be conducted on February 19 and 20. Applicants will be able to download their admit card from February 10, 2022.
The recruitment drive is being conducted to fill up a a total of 8700 Teacher vacancies.
Age Limit: The fresh candidates should not be more than the age of 40 years and experienced candidates should be below the age of 57 years as on April 1, 2021.
Educational Qualification: The candidates applying for PGT posts should hold a post graduation degree, whereas candidates applying for TGT/PRT posts will hold a graduation degree.
The applicants are required to pay the non refundable examination fee of Rs 385.
Steps to apply for the vacancies
- Visit the official website awesindia.com
- On the homepage, click on registration link under “OST (Online Screening Test) for Selection of Teachers in Army Public Schools.”
- Register yourself and proceed with application process
- Pay the fee and submit the form
- Download the form and take a printout for future reference
The applicants will be shortlisted for recruitment to Teacher posts on the basis of screening test, interview, and Evaluation of Teaching Skills and Computer Proficiency.