The Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has started the online applications for recruitment to the post of Fishery Development Officer and Allied Cadre under Fishery Department. Eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies on the official website apsc.nic.in till September 22, 2022.
The recruitment drive aims to fill up a total of 32 vacancies.
Age Limit: 21 years to 38 years as on January 1, 2022.
Educational Qualification: B F Sc. degree from any College/University recognized by ICAR or D.F.Sc. or Master of Science (Fisheries) from C.I.F.E., Mumbai or any other institute of ICAR. More details in the notification.
The applicants from General/EWS category are required to pay the fee of Rs 285.40, whereas Rs 185.40 is applicable to candidates from SC/ST/OBC/MOBC category. The applicants from BPL/PWBD category will have to pay the fee of Rs 35.40.
Steps to apply for the vacancies
- Visit the official website apsc.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on “Online Recruitment Portal”
- Click on “Apply Here” against FDO and Allied Cadre posts
- Register and apply for the vacancies
- Fill in the details, upload the required documents, and pay the fee
- Submit the form and take a printout for future reference
For more details, candidates are advised to visit the official website here.