The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has started the online application process for recruitment to the posts of Consultants, Subject Specialists, and Analysts. Eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies on the official website opportunities.rbi.org.in till July 11 upto 6.00 PM.
The recruitment drive aims to fill up a total of 66 vacancies.
Candidates can check the educational qualification, vacancy details, age limit and other details available in the notification below:
The applicants from GEN/OBC/EWS category are required to pay the fee of Rs 600 + 18% GST, whereas Rs 100 + 18% GST is applicable to SC/ST/PwBD category candidates. The staff is exempted from payment of the fee.
Steps to apply RBI JE posts 2023
- Visit the official website opportunities.rbi.org.in
- Go to Current Vacancies—Vacancies and click on “Lateral Recruitment of Consultants/Subject Specialists/Analysts - on Contract Basis”
- Register at the IBPS portal
- Fill up the form, pay the fee, and submit the form
- Take a printout for future reference
For more details, candidates are advised to visit the official website here.