Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has extended the online application deadline for recruitment to the post of Civil Judge (Junior Division) in Subordinate Judiciary today, September 17. Eligible candidates can now apply to the vacancies on the official website jkpsc.nic.in till September 19, 2023. Earlier, the application deadline was September 17.
The recruitment drive aims to fill up a total of 69 vacancies.
Age Limit: 18 years to 35 years as on January 1, 2023.
Educational Qualification: A Bachelor’s Degree in Law from of a University established, or a Barrister of England or Northern Ireland or a member of the faculty of Advocates in Scotland or any other equivalent law degree recognized by the Government of India.
The applicants from general category are required to pay the fee of Rs 1000, whereas Rs 500 applicable to reserved category candidates. The PHC candidate are exempted from payment of the fee.
Steps to apply for Civil Judge posts 2023
- Visit the official website jkpsc.nic.in
- Click on Jobs/Online Application under the Recruitment tab
- Now click on the application link for Civil Judge posts
- Login and fill up the application form, upload the documents, and pay the fee
- Submit the form and take a printout for future reference
For more details, candidates are advised to visit the official website here.