The Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) will today, November 20, close the online application window for recruitment of Trade Apprentices under refineries division. Eligible candidates must submit their applications on the official website iocl.com.
The recruitment drive aims to fill up a total of 1720 Trade Apprentice posts in Guwahati, Barauni, Gujarat, Haldia, Mathura, PRPC Panipat, Digboi, Bongaigaon and Paradip. The recruitment test is tentatively scheduled to be conducted on December 3, 2023. The admit cards will be released by November 27.
- Data Entry Operator – Fresher (Trade Apprentice) - 49 vacancies
- Secretariat Assistant (Trade Apprentice) - 79 vacancies
- Accountant (Trade Apprentice) - 39 vacancies
- Fitter (Mechanical) (Trade Apprentice) - 189 vacancies
- Data Entry Operator (Skill Certificate) (Trade Apprentice) - 33 vacancies
- Mechanical (Technician Apprentice) - 169 vacancies
- Electrical (Technician Apprentice) - 244 vacancies
- Instrumentation (Technician Apprentice) - 93 vacancies
- Boiler - Mechanical (Trade Apprentice) - 59 vacancies
- Attendant Operator - Chemical Plant (Trade Apprentice) - 421 vacancies
- Chemical (Technician Apprentice) - 345 vacancies
Candidates are advised to check the post-wise eligibility, trade requirements, dedicated stipend, training duration, reservations/relaxations and other information in the detailed notification below:
Steps to apply for the posts
- Visit the official website iocl.com
- Go to IndianOil for Careers > Apprenticeship
- Now click on the link to apply online for the Apprentice posts
- Select the discipline for training and click proceed
- Register yourself, fill out the form, upload documents and submit
- Download a copy of the submitted form and take a printout
For more details, candidates are advised to visit the official website here.