Vijaya Bank on Thursday invited applications for 57 managerial positions and 10 clerical positions (for sportsmen). Interested applicant can only apply online and the last date to apply is April 27th.
As part of the application process, candidates must also send a print out of the online application along with the relevant documents. The last date for the receipt of the printout of the computer-generated online application is May 4th. However, candidates applying from far-flung areas can send their printed application forms by May 11th.
Under managerial positions, there are 32 vacancies for chartered accountants, 21 for legal professionals and 4 for security professionals. The 10 clerical positions are for candidates with proficiency in cricket (4 positions), basketball (4), and kabaddi (2).
Vacancies at Vijaya Bank
|Positions||Number of Vacancies||Eligibility|
|Manager (Chartered Accountant)||32||Passed final exam of CA with 2-year experience as chartered accountant, with preference to candidates working in Banking/financial institutions|
|Manager (Law)||21||Law degree with minimum 5-year experience, out of which 3 years as a practicing advocate dealing with bank-related cases|
|Manager (Security)||4||Bachelor’s degree with candidates with 5 years of commissioned service in the Army/Navy/Air force or a Police Officer not below the rank of Asst. Superintendent of Police/Dy Superintendent of Police with 5 years of service/officer of identical rank in Paramilitary forces with 5 years’ service|
|Clerk (Sportsmen)||10|| |
Passed XII standard exam (preferably graduate) and should have represented the country/state/district/university in cricket or basketball or kabaddi
Those applying for managerial positions will be given an interview. However, the bank may conduct a group discussion or a written test, if needed. The selection method for clerical position is through field trials.
How to apply
- Log in to Vijaya Bank’s official website (www.vijayabank.com).
- Click on the ‘Careers’ tab on the top panel.
- Under the ‘View Details’ section, click on the relevant link (Clerical or Manager).
- Fill in the basic details and upload your photograph.
- A user ID and password will be generated and sent to your email ID or mobile phone.
- Candidates can then log in, fill the remaining details, and complete the payments process.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button to submit your application.
- Take a printout of the computer-generated online application.
- The online application, along with all the necessary supporting documents, should be sent to Vijaya Bank Bangaluru office.
Candidates can check the following links to get detailed eligibility criteria and other instructions that need to be adhere to.
For more information about clerical positions - Click here
For more information about managerial positions - Click here