State Bank of India (SBI) recently released a recruitment notification announcing several vacancies. The notification released on May 23rd invites application for the recruitment of specialist cadre officer (SCO) at wealth management business unit. There are a total of 579 vacancies for 10 different positions to be recruited on contractual basis. Interested individuals can start applying right away at SBI website - sbi.co.in and the last date to apply is June 12th.
The post wise vacancies, eligibility criteria, salary details, and other information has been mentioned in the official notification and candidates are advised to go through it thoroughly before applying for the vacancies. Candidate can apply for more than one post and they are required to upload all required documents (brief resume, ID proof, age proof, educational qualification, experience, etc.) failing which their application/candidature will not be considered for shortlisting/ interview.
How to apply online for SBI specialist cadre officer recruitment
- Visit the official website of SBI -sbi.co.in
- Proceed to the careers section on the home page
- Under the recruitment of SCO at SBI under wealth management business unit, click on apply online
- Alternatively, here is the direct link to apply online
- First time candidates will first have to register and then complete the application process
- Make the exam fee payment and submit the application
- Download the finally submitted application for future reference
As mentioned before the last date to apply is June 12th and last date for printing applications is June 19th. Candidates must note that exam fees must be paid before the last date for the application to be accepted. Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) is Rs. 750 for General/EWS/OBC candidates and Rs 125 for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview. The Shortlisting Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview. Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only.