Tamil Nadu Cooperative Bank has released a recruitment notification to fill 300 vacancies for the Assistant position on January 11th, 2020. The application process for the recruitment drive is being conducted at the official website, tncoopsrb.in, and will go on until February 1st, 2020.
The candidate must go through a written examination which is scheduled to be conducted on March 1st, 2020. The candidates who clear the written exam will appear for an interview round after which DV round will be conducted.
The candidates must possess a graduation degree from any degree and must be between the ages of 21 and 30 years. The upper age limit can be relaxed according to the norms for candidates from the reserved category.
How to apply for TN Co-op Bank Recruitment:
- Visit the TN Co-op SRB official website.
- If the candidates are not exempted for application fees, then candidates need to pay the application fees before proceeding with the application process. Click on the ‘Fees Payment’ link.
- Fulfill the fees payment process and then click on the ‘Apply’ button on the home page.
- Process the application and submit.
- Take a print out of the submitted application for future reference.