The Comptroller and Auditor General of India (CAG) has invited online applications for 10,811 posts of auditor and accountant on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies starting today, January 27, 2021, till February 19, 2021, at cag.gov.in.
Candidates selection process will be based on the test conducted by the CAG.
As per the recruitment notice, there are 6,409 openings for the post of Auditor and 4,402 for Accountant. The notice contains state-wise breakup of vacancies open for applications.
Steps to apply for CAG recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website at cag.gov.in
- Click on the ‘Employee Corner’
- Search for the opening and click
- On the new webpage, enter your details and fill up the form
- Upload the documents as required and send the hard copy to the following address — Shri VS Venkatanathan, Asstt. C&AG (N), O/o the C&AG of India, 9, Deen Dayal Upadhyay Marg, New Delhi – 110124.
Candidates must have a graduation degree from any recognised Board/University/Institute or equivalent.
The minimum age limit to apply for the posts is 18 years and the upper age limit is 27 years. Age relaxation is applicable to candidates falling under specified reserved categories.
For more details, candidates are advised to visit the official website here.