Makes one 7-inch loaf
- 200 gm condensed milk
- 100 gm butter
- 65 gm almond powder
- 60 gm flour
- 50 gm berry jam
- 50 gm sliced almonds
- 5 gm baking powder
- 125 ml milk
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and grease a loaf tin with butter.
- Combine the butter and condensed milk in a medium-sized bowl, whisking them for a minute.
- In a separate bowl, sift the flour, baking powder and almond powder together.
- Add flour mix to the above mixture and fold it with a spatula.
- Pour in the milk and mix until well incorporated.
- Pour the batter into the greased tin. Top with dollops of jam that you shape into swirls, using a skewer. Sprinkle the sliced almonds all over the batter.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes.