For me, this quick and easy to make recipe is the go-to for when I’m having difficult days. Every spoon of the cakey crumb and molten chocolate in the center, is the perfect mood lifter.
Makes 4 medium-sized ramekins
- 200 gm dark chocolate
- 200 gm butter
- 150 gm castor sugar
- 60 gm flour
- 4 eggs
- Melt the chocolate and butter over a hot water bath or in the microwave.
- Add the castor sugar, whisk and wait for the mixture to cool.
- Once cool, add the eggs, one by one, whisking well after each addition.
- Fold in the flour and pour the batter into the ramekins.
- Bake at 200°C for 7-8 minutes. The edges should be cooked while the centre should remain wobbly.