A look at the headlines in this sector right now:
- Sensex slips by 317 points, Nifty trades at 8,736 as other Asian currencies decline: Experts said the reaction was mainly caused by a drop in crude oil prices and the RBI governor saying the GST will not increase inflation.
- Reliance Jio alleges cellular operators' body is biased towards Airtel, Vodafone and Idea: It has sought a complete revamp of the association, claiming that only the three dominant service providers have decision-making powers.
- Most CEOs in UK are considering shifting operations abroad, finds KPMG survey: As many as 72% of them had voted for Britain to remain in the EU.
- Nestle India comes up with new tag lines to push for girl child education: The FMCG major will change the packaging of 100 million packs by the end of this month.
- Investors managing assets worth $1.25 trillion urge food companies not to source protein from meat: The campaign organised by the Farm Animal Investment Risk & Return Initiative has written to corporations such as Nestle, Kraft Heinz and Unilever.
- OnePlus to set up company’s first global experience store in Bengaluru: The Chinese company, whose handsets are immensely popular in India, has received criticism in the past for its invite-only sale policy.
- Yahoo updates its mail app for Android users with fingerprint technology: With the upgrade, users can also set a custom password and make changes to account information and edit contact details from the application itself.