The Uttar Pradesh Exam Regulatory Authority has started the online application for UP D.El.Ed 2021 on its official website updeled.gov.in. Interested candidates can apply and pay the application till August 10 and 11, respectively.
Candidates can take a printout of their application form latest by August 12, 2021.
Applicants from general category are required to pay the registration fee of Rs 500 and Rs 300 is applicable to candidates from SC/ ST category. Handicapped candidates are required to pay the fee of Rs 100.
Steps to register for UP DElEd 2021
- Visit the official website updeled.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on “UP DElEd Admission”
- Now click on “Registration”
- Proceed with registration, pay the application fee, upload documents and submit
- Take a printout of the form for future reference
The Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) is a two-year diploma programme for candidates pursuing to be a teacher at primary and elementary schools. The examination and evaluation of the candidates are done in four semesters to prepare them to teach from Class 1-8.
For more details, candidates are advised to visit the official website here.