The National Testing Agency (NTA) has commenced the online application process for All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Examination (AIAPGET) 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the exam on its official website aiapget.nta.ac.in.
The last date to fill up the application form and submit the examination fee is August 21 by 5.00 PM and 11.50 PM, respectively.
Applicants will be able to make corrections from August 23 to 25. The examination date will be intimated later.
- Commencement of online application process: August 1
- Last date to fill the application form: August 21 (5.00 PM)
- Last date of successful transaction of fee through Credit/Debit Card/ NetBanking/UPI / Paytm Wallet: August 21 (11.50 PM)
- Correction in Particulars of Application Form on the website only: August 23 to August 25
Candidates in possession of BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree or Provisional BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS Pass Certificate recognized as per the provisions of the IMCC 1970/HCC 1973 Act and possess permanent or provisional registration certificate of BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree qualification issued by the NCISM/NCH/State Board/Universities/Deemed Universities, reads the official notice.
Steps to register for AIAPGET 2021
- Visit the official website aiapget.nta.ac.in
- On the homepage, click on “ALL INDIA AYUSH POST GRADUATE ENTRANCE TEST 2021”
- Register and login to fill the application form
- Fill the online application with personal details
- Fill the online application with qualification details and upload the required documents
- Pay the application fee and submit
- Take a printout for future reference
About AIAPGET 2021
AIAPGET 2021 is held for admission to Postgraduate AYUSH Courses for the academic session 2021-22. The examination will be conducted by NTA in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode on behalf of Ministry of AYUSH with the approval of the Ministry of Education.
The exam will be held for 2 hours in two shifts — from 10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon (Ayurveda) and from 3.00 PM to 5.00 PM (Homeopathy, Siddha, Unani).