The Indian Army will conduct a written exam for the selection of candidates for TA Officer posts on September 26. The admit card will be made available online for being downloaded after submission of application by the candidates.
Age: 18 to 42 years as on August 19.
Educational Qualification: Graduate from any recognized university.
Candidates whose application forms are found correct will be called for screening (written exam followed by interview only if passed in written exam) by a Preliminary Interview Board (PIB) by the respective Territorial Army Group Headquarters. Successful candidates will further undergo tests at a Service Selection Board (SSB) and Medical Board for final selection.
Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs 200 online along with the form.
Steps to apply for Territorial Army Officer post:
- Visit official website jointerritorialarmy.gov.in
- Go to ‘Careers’ – ‘Join as Officer’ – ‘Register’
- Create profile and apply for the post
- Fill application form, upload documents
- Pay fee and submit application
- Download form and take a printout.