Today is the last day to apply for the posts of Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) advertised last month by the Assam Public Service Commission (APSC). Interested and eligible candidates can apply on the official website apsc.nic.in. The last date to pay the application fee is October 26.
Age Limit: The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on January 1, 2021. The upper age limit is relaxed for candidates from reserved category.
Educational Qualification: Minimum qualification should be MBBS having Registration under Assam Medical Council, 1960.
The candidates from general/ EWS category are required to pay the fee of Rs 250, whereas Rs 150 is applicable to candidates from SC/ST/OBC/MOBC category. BPL/ PWBD category candidates are exempted from paying the fee.
Steps to apply for APSC IMO recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website apsc.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on “Apply Here” against Insurance Medical Officer (IMO), ESI Scheme Assam under Labour Welfare Department.
- Register and apply for the post
- Fill in the details and upload the required documents
- Pay the application fee and submit
- Take a printout of the form for future reference