Today, October 28 is the last day to apply for various vacancies of Medical Social Workers in Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board (UKMSSB). Interested candidates will be able to apply on the official website ukmssb.org till 5.00 PM.
The recruitment drive is being conducted to fill up a total of 35 vacancies.
Age Limit: The applicants should have attained the age of 21 years and should not be more than the age of 42 years as on July 1, 2021.
Educational Qualification: The applicants should hold a bachelors degree in social work (MSW) from a recognised institute or university.
Candidates from the General/OBC category are required to pay the fee of Rs 300, whereas Rs 150 is applicable to candidates from EWS/SC/ST/PWD category candidates.
Steps to apply for the vacancies
- Visit the official website ukmssb.org
- On the homepage, click on “Apply Now”
- Now click on Apply Here against MEDICAL SOCIAL WORKER
- Register and proceed with application process
- Upload the required documents, pay the fee and submit
- Take a printout for future reference