Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) will conclude the online registration process today for recruitment to the post of Assistant Professor. Interested and eligible candidates can register on the official website opsc.gov.in. Registered candidates will be able to submit their applications till December 3.
OPSC had notified a total of 606 posts of Assistant Professor (Stage 1) in different disciplines in Group A of Odisha Education Service (College Branch) of Government Degree Colleges under the Department of Higher Education.
The recruitment notification is available on its website that can be directly downloaded. Candidates are advised to read the advertisement in detail before applying.
Age: 21-45 years as on December 3, 2021.
Educational qualification: A Master’s degree with at least 55% of marks in the concerned field and has qualified National Eligibility Test (NET).
Applicants have to pay an online exam fee of Rs 400. SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted.
OPSC will shortlist applicants on the basis of qualification for interview. Final selection will be done on the basis of interview performance.
Steps to apply for OPSC Assistant Professor recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website opsc.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on “Apply Online”
- Click on ‘New User’ tab against Assistant Professor and register yourself
- Read the instructions carefully, and proceed to register
- On completion of registration, login at the OPSC portal and fill the form
- Upload documents and pay the application fee
- Download the form and take a printout for future reference