The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has declared the final result of the Combined Geo-Scientist (Main) Examination 2021. Candidates who appeared for the exam can check and download the result from the official website upsc.gov.in.
UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist (Main) Exam 2021 was held on July 17 and 18, 2021.
The result has been prepared on the basis of the results of the Stage-I (Preliminary) Examination held on 21st February, 2021, Stage-II (Main) Examination held on 17th and 18th July, 2021 of the Combined Geo-Scientist Examination, 2021 conducted by the UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION and followed by the Personality Test in the month of November, 2021, reads the notification.
Steps to download the result
- Visit the official website upsc.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on “Final Result” tab
- Click on the result link available against “Combined Geo-Scientist (Main) Examination, 2021”
- The result will appear on the screen
- Check and download the result
- Take a printout for future reference
The UPSC recruitment drive was being conducted to fill a total of 40 vacancies, of which, 15 posts are for Chemists in the Geological Survey of India, 16 posts of Scientist ‘B’ (Hydrogeology), 6 posts of Scientist ‘B’(Geophysics), and 3 of Scientist ‘B’(Chemical).
For more details, candidates are advised to visit the official website here.