Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) has deferred the online application deadline for recruitment to the post of Medical Specialist. Interested and eligible candidates can now apply on the official website psc.cg.gov.in till December 30.
The applicants will be able to make corrections to their application form December 31 to January 4, 2021. Earlier, the application deadline was December 10, 2021.
The CGPSC recruitment drive is being conducted to fill up a total of 641 Medical Specialist posts.
The applicants should have attained the age of 25 years and should not be more than the age of 35 years as on January 1, 2021. Upper age relaxation applicable to candidates from reserved category.
Candidates may check their educational qualification, pay scale, and other details in the notification released earlier.
The candidates from SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer) category are required to pay the fee of Rs 300, whereas Rs 400 is applicable to all other candidates.
Steps to apply for CGPSC Medical Specialist recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website psc.cg.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on “Online Application” tab under Latest section
- Click on “MEDICAL SPECIALIST [DEPT. OF PUBLIC HEALTH & FAMILY WELFARE] -2021”
- Now click on registration link, create profile then login to the portal
- Select the post to apply, fill up the details and pay the application fee
- Submit the form and take a print for future reference.
For more details, candidates are advised to visit the official website here.