Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has started the online application process for recruitment to the posts of Assistant Section Officer. Eligible candidates can register and apply for the posts on the official website opsc.gov.in. The last day to register is February 19, while registered candidates will be able to submit applications till February 25.
OPSC has notified a total of 796 posts of ASO in Group-B of Odisha Secretariat Service under the Home Department. The pay scale is Rs 35,400 (level 9). Aspirants can download the recruitment notification from the official website.
Age Limit: 21-32 years as on January 1, 2021. The upper age limit is relaxed for reserved categories.
Educational Qualification: The applicants should hold a bachelor’s degree in any discipline and must have adequate knowledge in Computer Application.
The candidates are required to pay the application fee of Rs 500. The applicants from SC/ST/PwD category are exempted from payment of the fee.
The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of written examination (objective-type MCQ) and skill test in Computer Application (Practical).
Steps to apply for OPSC ASO recruitment 2022:
- Visit the official website opsc.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on “Apply Online”
- Click on ‘New User’ tab against “Click on ‘New User’ tab against “Assistant Section Officer”
- Read the instructions carefully, and proceed to register
- Login to the portal and fill-up the form
- Upload documents and pay the application fee
- Download the form and take a printout for future reference.