The Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh (JEECUP) will soon begin the online application process for Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination 2022. Interested candidates will be able to apply for UPJEE 2022 on the official website jeecup.admissions.nic.in till April 17, 2022.
Applicants will be able to make corrections to their application form from April 18 to 22, 2022. The admit card will be released on May 29, 2022.
The examination dates are as follows:
For Group A & E1, E2: June 6 to 9
For Group B, C, D, F, G, H, I and K: June 10
For Reserved Group: June 11 and 12
The result is scheduled to be declared on June 17.
General/OBC: Rs 300 per application form + bank charges.
SC/ST: Rs 200 per application form + bank charges.
Steps to apply for UPJEE 2022
- Visit official website jeecup.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on “Apply for JEECUP 2022 (Group A, B-K, E1/E2)” and “Apply for JEECUP 2022 (Post Diploma in Industrial Safety – Group L)”
- Now proceed with the registration process
- Fill application form, upload documents, pay fee and submit
- Take a printout for future reference
For more details, candidates are advised to visit the official website here.