today, March 5 is the last date to apply for the online programmes and ODL programmes January 2022 Session on Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) official website ignou.ac.in. Candidates applying for ODL are required to pay the non-refundable registration fee of Rs 200 along with the programme fee of first semester/year at the time of admission.
Candidates are advised to read about the courses offered by IGNOU in detail at the ‘Programme Information’ tab on the University’s website.
Steps to apply for the courses
- Visit IGNOU website ignou.ac.in
- Click on the admission link
- Go to ‘Register Online’ section and select ‘Fresh Admission’
- Click on the button ‘NEW REGISTRATION’ and complete registration
- Login and fill application form, select course, upload documents
- Pay fee and submit form
- Download form and take printout
For more details, candidates are advised to visit the official website here.