Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has released the interview call letter for the post of Assistant Engineer (Civil) under Irrigation Department. Candidates can download their hall tickets from the official website apsc.nic.in.
The interview is scheduled to be conducted from April 25 to 30 and on May 2, 4, 5, 6. The reporting time is 9.00 AM. The applicants are directed to bring their original documents and self attested photocopies mentioned below:
- Permanent Residential Certificate/ Employment Exchange Certificate
- HSLC Marksheet and Pass Certificate
- HSSLC Marksheet and Pass Certificate
- Engineering Degree Marksheet and Pass Certificate in respective branch
- Caste/PWD/EWS certificate (if applicable)
Steps to download the admit card
- Visit the official website apsc.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on “Call Letters/Admit Cards”
- Click on “Download Intimation Letter for Interview for the post of Assistant Engineer (Civil) under Irrigation Department (Advt. No. 06/2020 dtd. 19/08/2020)”
- Key in your login details and submit
- Download the admit card and take a printout for future reference
For more details, candidates are advised to visit the official website here.