Today, April 28 is the last date to apply for various vacancies of Assistant Engineer, Junior Technical Officer, Assistant Director and other posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on the official website upsconline.nic.in.
The recruitment drive is being conducted to fill up 5 vacancies for the post of Assistant Engineer, 2 Junior Technical Officer, 1 Lecturer (Chinese) and 3 Assistant Director.
Candidates are required to pay the fee of Rs 25. No fee for SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates of any community. No “fee exemption” is available to Gen/OBC/EWS male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.
Steps to apply for UPSC recruitment 2022:
- Visit the official website upsconline.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on “ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA) FOR VARIOUS RECRUITMENT POSTS”
- Read the instructions carefully and register yourself
- Once registered, proceed with application process
- Submit the form and take a printout for future reference