Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) has re-opened the online application window for recruitment to the post of Assistant Professor, Group-A Gazetted, Government (General) Degree Colleges. Candidates will now be able to apply for the vacancies on the official website tpsc.tripura.gov.in till May 20 upto 5.30 PM.
The recruitment drive is being conducted to fill up a total of 40 vacancies of Assistant Professors.
Age Limit: The upper age limit is 40 years as on May 4, 2022. Upper age relaxed for candidates from reserved category.
Educational Qualification: A master’s degree with 55% of the marks in relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University. Knowledge of Bengali or Kok-borok is desirable. More details in the notification below.
Candidates from unreserved category are required to pay the fee of Rs 400, whereas Rs 300 is applicable to candidates from SC/ST/BPL card holder/PwD category candidates.
Steps to apply for TPSC Assistant Professor recruitment:
- Visit official website tpsc.tripura.gov.in
- Go to ‘Online application’ — click on apply link for Assistant Professor
- Fill in personal information to generate OTP
- Register and apply for the desired post
- Upload documents, pay fee and submit application
- Download form and take a printout
For more details, candidates are advised to visit the official website here.