Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has released the admit card for the Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) Main exam 2022. The link for downloading call letter/admit card is available on the ESIC website esic.nic.in.
The ESIC MTS Phase-II Main Exam 2022 for recruitment to the post of MTS is scheduled to be held on June 5 (Sunday). The candidates are advised to carefully read the instructions given in the Call Letter and Information Handout before appearing in the Examination.
A total 22,529 candidates have been shortlisted for MTS Phase-II Main Examination on the basis of their performance in Phase-I Preliminary Exam.
There will be 200 multiple-choice questions of 200 marks related to General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude and English Comprehension in ESIC MTS exam. Each section will consist 50 questions. The exam will be held for the duration of 2 hours. For every wrong answer marked, 1/4th of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
Steps to download ESIC MTS admit card 2022:
- Visit ESIC website esic.nic.in
- Go to Recruitment and click on the link for call letter Phase - II Examinations for the post of MTS
- On the IBPS portal, enter candidate registration/roll number and date of birth to login
- The ESIC MTS admit card will appear on screen
- Download and take a printout.