Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) has opened the online application window for recruitment to the post of Lecturer today, June 13. Candidates can apply for the vacancies on the official website psc.cg.gov.in till July 2. Applicants will be able to make changes to their forms from July 3 to 7.
The recruitment drive aims to fill up a total of 13 Lecturer vacancies.
Age Limit: 22 to 30 years as on January 1, 2022. The upper age limit relaxed for reserved category candidates.
Educational Qualification: A graduate degree in Ayurveda from a recognised University. More details in the notification.
The application fee for candidates from outside the State is Rs 400, whereas applicants from Chhattisgarh are exempted from payment of the fee.
Steps to apply for Lecturer posts
- Visit the official website psc.cg.gov.in
- Click on “Apply Now” mentioned against “ADVERTISEMENT FOR LECTURER (MEDICAL EDUCATION (AYUSH) DEPT.)-2022”
- Now click on the application link
- Register and login to apply for the vacancies
- Fill up the form, submit the required documents and pay the fee
- Submit the form and take a printout
For more details, candidates are advised to visit the official website here.