Today, June 14, is the last date to apply for various posts of Assistant Engineer (Trainee) E&M/Civil. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies on the official website uprvunl.org.
The UPRVUNL recruitment drive is being conducted to fill up a total of 123 vacancies of Assistant Engineer Trainees.
- AE Mechanical: 61
- AE Electrical: 28
- AE Electronics & Instrumentation: 17
- AE Computer Science: 05
- AE Civil: 12
Age Limit: 21-40 years as on January 1, 2022. Upper age limit is relaxed for reserved categories.
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in relevant engineering field with minimum 65% marks. Thorough knowledge of Hindi in Devanagari script.
The candidates from unreserved category are required to pay the fee of Rs 1180, whereas Rs 826 is applicable to candidates from SC/ST category.
Steps to apply for UPRVUNL AE recruitment 2022
- Visit official website uprvunl.org
- Go to ‘Career’ – ‘Recruitment Notices’
- Click on link for Assistant Engineer (Trainee) E&M/Civil
- Register and apply for the desired post
- Upload documents, pay fees and submit
- Download form and take a printout.
For more details, candidates are advised to visit the official website here.