UPPCL recruitment 2022: Last date to apply for Camp Assistant posts, details here
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies at upenergy.in.
The Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) will conclude the online application process for recruitment to various posts of Camp Assistant Grade III today, June 15. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies at upenergy.in.
The UPPCL Camp Assistant exam is tentatively scheduled to be conducted in the third week of July. The recruitment drive aims to fill up a total of 24 vacancies.
Age Limit: 21 years to 40 years as on January 1, 2022.
Educational qualification: Graduate in any field.
Hindi Stenographer: 60 WPM
Computer Hindi Typing: 30 WPM
Here’s UPPCL Camp Assistant recruitment 2022 notification.
Candidates from unreserved category/ EWS category candidates are required to pay the fee of Rs 1180, whereas Rs 826 is applicable to candidates from State’s ST category.
Steps to apply for Camp Assistant posts
- Visit the official website upenergy.in
- On the homepage, click on “Vacancy/ Results” tab
- Click on Apply against “CAMP ASSISTANT-GRADE-III” AGAINST ADVT. NO. 06/VSA/2022/SS”
- Register, upload the required documents, and pay the fee
- Submit the form and take a printout for future reference