Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has invited online applications for recruitment to the post of Forest Apprentice posts. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the vacancies on the official website tnpsc.gov.in till September 6. The applicants will be able to make changes to their forms from September 11 to 13.
The TNPSC Forest Apprentice exam is scheduled to be conducted from December 3 to 13 in two shifts — 9.30 AM to 12.30 PM and 2.00 PM to 5.00 PM. The recruitment drive aims to fill up a total of 10 vacancies of Forest Apprentice posts at Tamil Nadu Forest Subordinate Service.
Age Limit: 18-32 years as on April 1, 2022.
Educational Qualification: Must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Forestry or its equivalent degree of any University recognised by UGC.
The applicants are required to pay the registration fee of Rs 150 and the application fee of Rs 150.
Steps to apply for TNPSC Forest Apprentice recruitment 2022:
- Visit TNPSC website tnpsc.gov.in
- Register and create login ID and Password
- Now click on “Apply Online”
- Login using the credentials and fill the application form for the post
- Upload documents, pay the fee and submit the form
- Take a printout for future reference