Central Bank of India will close the online application window for recruitment to the post of Officers in specialist category- 2022-23 – Residual Vacancy in various streams. Interested candidates can apply for the vacancies on the official website centralbankofindia.co.in.
The recruitment drive aims to fill up a total of 110 vacancies.
|IT SOC Analyst||III||01|
|IT Security Analyst||III||01|
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria, age limit, educational qualification, payscale and other details available in the notification below:
The application fee for candidates from SC/ST/PWBD category is Rs 175+GST, whereas Rs 850+GST is applicable to all other categories.
Steps to apply for the vacancies
- Visit the official website centralbankofindia.co.in
- On the homepage, click on the “Recruitment” tab
- Click on Apply Online under Recruitment of Officers in specialist category- 2022-23 – Residual Vacancy in various streams
- Register and proceed with the application process
- Fill in the details, upload the required documents, and pay the fee
- Submit the form and take a printout for future reference
Selection will be through personal interview. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms does not entitle a candidate to be called for Test or Interview. The applications of eligible candidates will be arranged on the basis of educational qualification and total experience and candidates to extent of 8 times the number of vacancies in the respective categories will be shortlisted for the interview.
For more details, candidates are advised to visit the official website here.