SSC GD Constable recruitment 2022: Applications begin for 24,369 posts, check steps to apply
The SSC GD Constable exam 2022 will be held in January 2023.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has notified vacancies of Constable (General Duty) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs), NIA, SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles Examination 2022. The application process has started and will conclude on November 30 at the official website ssc.nic.in.
The SSC GD Constable exam 2022 will be held in January 2023. The Commission has notified a total of 24,369 posts.
SSC GD Constable vacancy 2022
|Force/ Total vacancies||Male||Female|
|NCB (164)||Grand Total- 24,369|
- Commencement of online applications: October 27
- Last date and time for receipt of online applications: November 30
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: November 30
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: December 1
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination: January 2023
Age Limit: 18-23 years as on January 1, 2023. Permissible relaxations in upper age limit for different reserved categories.
Educational Qualifications: The candidates must have passed Matriculation or Class 10 Examination from a recognized Board/ University.
Here’s SSC GD Constable notification 2022.
The SSC GD Constable recruitment process will consist of Computer Based Examination (CBE), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST), Medical Examination and Document Verification.
The applicants are required to pay the application fee of Rs 100. Women candidates and candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ ex-servicemen are exempted from paying the application fee.
Steps to apply for SSC GD Constable recruitment 2022:
- Visit the official website ssc.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the registration link
- Register and log in to the profile, select post
- Proceed with application form, upload documents and pay application fee
- Submit form and take a print for future reference.