Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has started the online application process for recruitment to the posts of Swachhta Nirikshak, Chemist and other equivalent direct and backlog post Combined Recruitment Test 2022 under Group II, Sub-Group 3. Interested candidates can apply for the posts on the official website peb.mp.gov.in till December 5, 2022.
Applicants will be able to make changes to their application forms from November 21 to December 10, 2022. The recruitment drive aims to fill up a total of 344 vacancies.
The exam is scheduled to commence on February 10, 2023, in two shifts — 9.00 AM to 12.00 noon and 2.30 PM to 5.30 PM.
The applicants from the unreserved category should be between the age of 18 years to 40 years, whereas the upper age limit for the reserved category candidates is 45 years as on January 1, 2022. Candidates can check the educational qualification, and other details available in the notification below:
Candidates from unreserved category are required to pay the application fee of Rs 500, whereas Rs 250 is applicable to candidates from reserved category.
Steps to apply for the vacancies
- Visit the official website peb.mp.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on “Online Form -Group-2 (Sub Group -3)swachhta nirikshak, chemist and other equivalent direct and backlog post Combined Recruitment Test - 2022 Start From 21/11/2022”
- Click on the apply link and proceed with the registration
- Fill the application form, upload documents
- Pay the fee and submit the application
- Download the form and take a printout
For more details, candidates are advised to visit the official website here.