Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has invited online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to the post of Diploma Trainee (Electrical/Civil/Electronics) for Regions and Corporate Centre. Interested candidates can apply for the vacancies at powergrid.in till December 31, 2022.
The recruitment drive aims to fill up a total of 211 vacancies.
Age Limit: 27 years as on December 31, 2022.
Educational Qualification: Full-Time Regular Three Years Diploma in relevant discipline of engineering from recognized Technical Board / Institute.
The candidates are required to pay the fee of Rs 300, whereas SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-SM candidates are exempted from payment of the application fee.
Steps to apply for Diploma Trainee posts
- Visit PGCIL website powergrid.in
- Go to ‘Career’ → Job Opportunities→ Openings”
- Click on the application link for Diploma Trainee posts
- Fill up the form, upload the required documents and pay the fee
- Submit the form and take a printout for future reference
For more details, candidates are advised to visit the official website here.