Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) has started the online application process for recruitment to the post of Assistant District Attorney in Prosecution Department, Haryana. Eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies on the official website hpsc.gov.in till March 28, 2023.
The recruitment drive aims to fill up a total of 112 Assistant District Attorney posts.
Age Limit: 21 years to 42 years as on March 28, 2023.
Educational Qualification: Degree of Bachelor of Laws (Professional) of a recognized University. Should have enrolled as an Advocate with Bar Council. Hindi or Sanskrit upto Matric standard.
For male candidates from General category and all reserved categories of other States, the application fee is Rs 1000. For all female candidates of the General category and all reserved categories of other States, and for male and female candidates of SC / BC-A / BC-B / ESM and Economically Weaker Section (EWS) categories of Haryana will have to pay the fee of Rs 250.
Steps to apply for HPSC ADA posts
- Visit the official website hpsc.gov.in
- O the homepage, go to the Advertisements tab
- Click on the application links available against Advt No 14 of 2023
- Register and login to apply
- Fill in the details, upload documents, and pay the fee
- Submit the form and take a printout for future reference
For more details, candidates are advised to visit the official website here.