The Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has invited online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to the post of Civil Judge. Interested candidates can apply for the vacancies on the official website ukpsc.net.in till March 21, 2023.
The recruitment drive aims to fill up a total of 16 vacancies.
Age Limit: 22 years to 35 years as on January 1, 2023.
Educational Qualification: A Bachelor of Law from a University established by law in Uttarakhand or by other University of India recognized for this purpose by the Governor. Must possess a thorough knowledge of Hindi in Devnagri script. Basic Knowledge of Computer operation.
The application fee is Rs 172.30 for General/OBC/EWS, whereas Rs 82.30 is applicable to candidates from SC/ST. The PWD category candidates will have to pay the fee of Rs 22.30.
Steps to apply for UKPSC recruitment 2023
- Visit the official website ukpsc.net.in
- Click on the application link against “Uttrakhand Judicial Service Civil Judge Examination- 2023”
- Fill in the details, upload the required documents
- Pay the fee and submit the form
- Take a printout for future reference
For more details, candidates are advised to visit the official website here.