APSC AE recruitment 2023: Applications begin for 244 Assistant Engineer posts, link here
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has started the online application process for recruitment to the post of Assistant Engineer (Civil).
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has started the online application process for recruitment to the post of Assistant Engineer (Civil). Interested candidates can apply for the posts at apsc.nic.in till April 21.
The APSC recruitment drive aims to fill up a total of 244 Assistant Engineer posts under a joint cadre of Public Works Roads (PWRD) and Public Works (B&NH) Department [PW(B&NH)D].
Age Limit: 21 years to 38 years as on January 1, 2023.
Educational Qualification: Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering from an Indian or foreign university recognised by the government. More details in the notification below:
Here’s APSC AE recruitment 2023 notification.
The applicants from unreserved category are required to pay the fee of Rs 297, whereas Rs 197 is applicable to candidates from SC/ST/OBC/MOBC. The candidates from BPL and PwBD category will have to pay the fee of Rs 47.
Steps to apply for APSC AE recruitment 2023:
- Visit the official website apsc.nic.in
- Go to “Online Recruitment Portal”
- Click on “Apply Here” under Assistant Engineer posts
- Register and apply for the vacancies
- Fill in the details, upload the required documents, and pay the fee
- Submit the form and take a printout for future reference