Today is the last day to apply online for the recruitment to the post of Junior Engineer (Civil) notified by the Assam Public Service Commission (APSC). Interested candidates can apply for the posts on the official website apsc.nic.in.
The APSC JE recruitment drive aims to fill up a total of 73 Junior Engineer posts under the joint cadre of the Public Works Roads Department [PWRD] and Public Works (Building & National Highway) Department [PW(B&NH)D].
Age Limit: 18 years to 38 years as on January 1, 2023. Upper age relaxed for reserved category candidates.
Educational Qualification: The candidate must have a Diploma in Civil Engineering/Civil Engineering and Planning from any technical institute recognized by the Government. More details available in the notification below:
The applicants from unreserved category are required to pay the fee of Rs 297.20, whereas Rs 197.20 is applicable to candidates from SC/ST/OBC/MOBC. The candidates from BPL and PwBD category will have to pay the fee of Rs 47.20.
Steps to apply for APSC JE recruitment 2023:
- Visit the official website apsc.nic.in
- Go to “Online Recruitment Portal”
- Click on “Apply Here” against Junior Engineer (Civil) posts
- Register and apply for the vacancies
- Fill in the details, upload the required documents, and pay the fee
- Submit the form and take a printout for future reference