The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi has invited online applications for recruitment to the post of Junior Resident (Non-Academic) session July, 2023. Candidates can apply for the posts through the official website aiimsexams.ac.in till June 17.
The AIIMS Delhi recruitment drive is being conducted for 198 vacancies for Junior Residents (Non-Academic) in different specialties. They will be employed from July 1 to December 31, 2023, at the AIIMS.
The candidates should have passed MBBS/BDS (including completion of Internship) or an equivalent degree recognized by MCI/DCI.
The security amount of Rs 25,000 should be deposited through electronic fund transfer.
Steps to apply for AIIMS Junior Resident recruitment 2023:
- Visit official website aiimsexams.ac.in
- Go to ‘Online Registration for Junior Resident(Non-Academic) for July 2023 session’
- On the new page, proceed with registration
- Fill application, upload documents, pay fee
- Submit form and download a copy.