Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has started the online application process for recruitment to the post of Medical Officers in Group-A (Junior Branch) under Advt. No. 14 of 2023-24. Eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies on the official website opsc.gov.in till September 18, 2023.
The recruitment drive aims to fill up a total of 7276 Medical Officers posts.
Age Limit: 21 years to 38 years as on January 1, 2023.
Educational Qualification: must have MBBS or equivalent degree from a Medical College or Medical Institution recognised by the Medical Council of India. More details in the notification.
Steps to apply for OPSC Medical Officers post 2023
- Visit the official website opsc.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on “APPLY ONLINE”
- Register yourself and proceed with the application process for the relevant post
- Fill up the form, upload the required documents, and submit the form
- Take a printout for future reference
The applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of the written examination to be held at Cuttack/Bhubaneshwar.
For more details, candidates are advised to visit the official website here.