Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has invited objections against the provisional answer key for the Madhya Pradesh State Eligibility Test or MP SET 2023 released earlier. Candidates can send suggestions online at mppsc.mp.gov.in till September 28, 2023.
The MPPSC SET exam was conducted on August 27 in single shift from 12 noon to 3.05 PM at 12 district headquarters.
Steps to submit suggestions for MP SET answer key 2023
- Visit the official website mppsc.mp.gov.in
- Go to the Model Answer and Objection Sheet tab
- Click on “Objection Link - State Eligibility Test 2022”
- Login and submit the suggestions
- Download and take a printout for future reference
About MP SET 2023
The MP SET 2023 is a state-level written exam to qualify candidates for the post of Assistant Professor in the state of Madhya Pradesh. The examination covers 36 subjects over the duration of the test. Scores of the MP SET is used for recruitment of Assistant Professors in Government and Non-Government colleges across Madhya Pradesh.
For more details, candidates are advised to visit the official website here.