Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) will conclude the online application process for recruitment to various Non-Executive posts on contractual basis for posting to HAL – Helicopter Factory, Tumakuru (Karnataka) today, September 24. Eligible candidates can apply to the vacancies on the official website hal-india.co.in till midnight.
The recruitment drive aims to fill up a total of 40 Non-Executive cadre posts for a fixed tenure of 4 years.
- Fitter (Scale - C5) : 17 vacancies
- Electrician (Scale - C5) : 5 vacancies
- Stores Clerical / Commercial Asst/ Admin Asst (Scale - C5) : 4 vacancies
- Accounts (Scale - C5) : 2 vacancies
- Civil (Scale - D6) : 1 vacancy
- Technician (Electrical) (Scale - D6) : 7 vacancies
- Technician (Mechanical) (Scale - D6) : 2 vacancies
- Assistant (IT) (Scale - D6) : 2 vacancies
Candidates are advised to check post-wise eligibility, pay scale, educational requirements, posting details, relaxations/reservations, application fee and more information in the official recruitment notification below:
Steps to apply for the vacancies
- Visit the official website hal-india.co.in
- Go to Careers and click on ENGAGEMENT OF PERSONNEL FOR VARIOUS POSTS ON TENURE BASIS FOR POSTING TO HELICOPTER FACTORY
- Click on the link ‘Click here to view’
- On the portal, click on the registration link
- Login and fill out the application form
- Download and take a printout for the future
Candidates will be shortlisted based on the preliminary qualification of application forms, a Written test and physical interview if deemed necessary.
For more details, candidates are advised to visit the official website here.