The Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) has commenced the online application process for recruitment to the post of Laboratory Technician 2023. Eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies on the official website osssc.gov.in till October 15.
The recruitment drive aims to fill up a total of 921 vacancies for Laboratory Technician in various District Establishments, Medical Colleges, and Hospitals.
Age limit: A candidate must have attained 21 years of age and must not be above the age of 38 years as on September 21, 2023 to qualify for the posts. Upper age limit relaxations applicable.
Educational qualification: Candidates must have passed +2 Science examination under Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha or equivalent and Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from government Medical Colleges and Hospitals of the state. More details in the notification.
Steps to apply for the vacancies
- Visit the official website osssc.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on the ‘Apply Online’ section
- Now go to the link for ‘New User’ under Lab Tech recruitment
- Register yourself and proceed with the application
- Fill out the form, upload the documents and submit
- Download a copy and take a printout for the future
For more details, candidates are advised to visit the official website here.