Tamil Nadu Uniformed Staff Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) has released the provisional selection list and final answer keys for the Sub-Inspectors of Police (Taluk, AR & TSP) and Station officers to Tamil Nadu Fire Subordinate service exam today, September 27. Candidates who appeared for the exam can download their results on the official website tnusrb.tn.gov.in.
The recruitment drive aims to fill up a total of 750 posts. The written exam was conducted on August 26 and 27, 2023. The candidates who have been provisionally selected for the next phase of the recruitment process will be subjected to Character Verification, PET Test/PMT, Medical Examination and Document Verification.
Steps to download TNUSRB SI results 2023
- Visit the official website tnusrb.tn.gov.in
- Under SI Joint recruitment notice click on the drop down “List of candidates eligible for next phase of selection (Enrolment No. wise)”
- Select category as per your application (Open/ Department Police/ Department Fire & Rescue)
- The result for the selected category will appear on screen
- Check the result for your enrollment number and download
- Take a printout for future reference
The provisional answer key for the SI exam 2023 was released on August 31, objections were invited till September 7. The final answer key was prepared taking valid objections into consideration. The final answer key has been posted on the Board’s website along with the results.
For more details, candidates are advised to visit the official website here.