The Airport Authority of India (AAI) has started taking applications for the positions of Manager and Junior Executive across multiple departments from July 16th. The AII had released a notification for 908 vacancies on July 3rd on its official website, and all the details can be found in the notification.
Those candidates who are interested in the AII vacancies can apply for the above positions on the official website of AAI, New Delhi, www.aai.aero. The AAI application process will last for a month, and the last date to apply is August 16th.
The qualifications and CTC for all the positions has also been revealed. According to the AAI recruitment notification, the upper age limit for candidates applying for managerial positions is 32 years and that for junior executive is 27 years. There is relaxation in the age limit for candidates from reserved categories.
There will be an online exam, based on which candidates will be selected, and successful candidates will have to go through a round of document verification, and in some cases a physical endurance exam, before confirmation.
Here is how to apply for AAI 2018 recruitment
- Log on to the AAI official website.
- Got to the ‘Careers’ tab and click on ‘Registration Link’ on the relevant recruitment advertisement.
- Alternatively, click on this direct link to access the registration page.
- Read the instructions carefully and click on the declaration, and click on ‘Start’.
- Fill in personal details to register and generate a User ID.
- The User ID can be used to log in and fill in the remaining details, upload scanned copies of all the relevant documents, and pay the application fees.
The notification of the AAI recruitment also has detailed instructions on how to apply for the positions and the documents required. The AAI has cautioned candidates that some fake websites have sprung up promising jobs at AAI. It has highlighted the fact that there are no other ways to apply for these positions other than the official website and AAI has not authorised any third party to carry out this process.