State Bank of India (SBI) released the results of its SBI Junior Associate (JA) Clerk Preliminary exam 2018 today, July 24th. It was reported earlier that the results were expected to be declared by July 18th but then the speculation was that the result would be declared any time this week. Candidates who have appeared for the prelim exams can check the result at the official SBI careers website, sbi.co.in/careers
The SBI JA clerical preliminary exam was conducted on June 23rd, 24th and 30th. Candidates who clear the preliminary exam are eligible to appear for the JA Clerk Main exam. The JA main exam is scheduled for August 5th. Admit cards for the SBI JA Main exam was expected to be released on July 23rd. It is not clear when the SBI will release the admit card for the same but it should be released within the next few days.
Here is how to check the SBI JA 2018 Prelim result:
- Log in to the SBI Careers official website.
- Hover over the ‘Join SBI’ tab and click on ‘Current Openings’.
- Click on the ad for Recruitment of Junior Associate and click on the link for the JA Clerk results.
- Alternatively, click on the direct link for candidate log-in page.
- Enter the roll number and date of birth or registration number and date of birth and click on ‘Submit’.
- The result will be displayed which can be printed out for future reference.
The SBI JA Mains exam will be of the objective type and will be conducted for a duration of 2 hours and 40 minutes for a total of 200 marks. The exam will be divided into four sections: General/Financial Awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude, and Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude.