Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) declared the result of the Combined Civil Services Exam-4 Group 4 services 2015-2018 written exam on Monday, July 30th. The results are available on the official TNPSC website, tnpsc.gov.in. The examination for the recruitment was conducted on February 11th.
The notification for the exam was released November 14th, 2017 in which the Commission had invited application for 9351 positions in various departments, namely Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service, Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service, Tamil Nadu Secretarial Service, and Tamil Nadu Survey and Land Records Subordinate Service.
The application process for the vacancies began on the same day of the notification and ran up to December 13th. The examination was conducted on February 11th in around 7000 centres in which more than 20 lakh candidates participated.
Here is how to check the TNPSC 2017 Group 4 result:
- Log in to the TNPSC official website.
- Click on either Server 1 or Server 2 on the page.
- Alternatively, click on this direct link to access the result page.
- Enter the registration number and click on ‘Submit’.
- The result with marks obtained and the rank will be displayed which can be printed out for future reference.
The exam comprised of 200 questions for 300 marks testing candidates’ proficiency in general studies, general aptitude, and general Tamil/English. Candidates had to obtain a minimum of 90 marks to qualify to be selected for the position.