Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) released a notice on August 20th informing about the revision in last dates for 64th Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Exam (CCE) 2018. The last date for registration now is August 27th, the last date to pay the application fee is August 31st, and the last date to register is September 7th. BPSC had released the official notification for the exam on August 3rd for filling 1,255 positions.
According to the original notification, the last date for registration was August 20th, to pay the application fee was August 24th, and the last day to submit the online application was August 31st. Candidates who still wish to appear for the CCE 2018 exam can register at the official website, onlinebpsc.bihar.gov.in.
Revised Schedule for BPSC 64th CCE Application:
|Activity||Old Date||New Date|
|Registration Process||August 3rd to August 20th||August 3rd to August 27th|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fee||August 24th||August 31st|
|Last date for Online Application||August 31st||September 7th.|
Candidates need to 20 to 22 years old minimum depending on the position, while the maximum age limit is 37 years for general candidates. There is some age relaxation for candidates from reserved categories. BPSC will announce the exact date of the examination later on the official website.
How to register for the 64th BPSC 2018 Combined Preliminary Competitive exam
- Candidates must have a mobile number and an email ID.
- Log on to the BPSC application website.
- Click on the ‘Online Registration’ tab.
- Click on ‘Apply Online’ against 64th CCE.
- Fill in the form and click on ‘Submit’.
- You will be registered, and your User Name and password will be sent to your email ID.
- After the registration, the link to make the online payment will be activated on the next day after 11 a.m. in your login page.
- You will have to pay the requisite application fee.
- After the payment, an online application form link will be activated on the next day after 11 a.m.
- You must log in to the page and click on the link to apply.
- Fill in the form and click on Submit.
- After submitting, you will be able to download the application form and take a printout.